Sunday, March 21, 2010

MIRACLE FOOD - BARBARA KINSGOLVER


Animal, Vegetable, Miracle
by Barbara Kingsolver


A year in the life of the author Barbara Kingsolver with her family on a small property of land they set out to harvest. It is a delightful story of their trials on the land creating their own food and the book was written as lovely as poetry. More captivating than I first assumed for her investigative type of reporting as well as her recipes. I wish I had more of my own dirt right outside, but I am grateful that I live in Northern California and I shall indulge more into local and organic foods. I will do more so now to support a healthier vote of the harvesting and welfare of my neighbors produce and efforts as well as my own excellent heath and well-being upon reading this book. I loved the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment