Saturday, January 30, 2010

IT HAPPENS EVERY DAY


It Happens Every Day
by Isabel Gillies


True story of her side of their divorce. Isabel Gillies is the beautiful actress that plays the wife of the star detective on Law & Order: S.V.U. I have always liked her, she stood out as a delightful delicate but strong rose on the t.v. show. I was happy to see her on the program again getting back with her husband after a time off. In her book I can hear between the lines and I can sense both sides of the abuse and a basically mediocre life together. Then they just 'fall' apart. I really became mad at the husband for is blatant laziness from keeping his word to his wife and family and she accepting his b.s. excuses and deceit. I think the book and typical story highlights exactly how our modern day society is so flaky that we disregard our ethics and commitments so easily. She was busy being a mother and working as a teacher, but all he did was teach and f... around, then he, yes he, broke the entire family apart as well as the parents of both his and hers. I cannot believe how this other woman can disregard all those concerns just for her own favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment