Sunday, February 7, 2010

MALKA'S POLITICS


True Compass
by Edward M. Kennedy


I really enjoyed this book. It was an interesting history lesson of our country for the last 80 years from a first hand view account of a participate. From his father to this Kennedy, he was deeply involved it an important aspect of our government's history for over 50 of those years. I liked his love stories and his personal revealings, and I believed him. He did not skate over any of his own personal life. In Edward "Ted" Kennedy's personal and professional views of all the presidents in his life time, I felt the same. It was an affirmation for me of my own perspective. What he said about Reagan was the most enlightening and sad. Sad that we in our country keep voting in 'men' who are just pain jokes. Weird, I just misspelled plain by typing palin. I think Kennedy took over my keyboard. There is no wonder why our country has suffered so and it is not to just blame the banks or stock market C.E.O. - it is all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment