Thursday, February 4, 2010

TOLERANCE


The definition of toleranceˈtäl(ə)rəns|
a noun

• the capacity to endure continued subjection to something, esp. a drug, transplant, antigen, or environmental conditions, without adverse reaction : the desert camel shows the greatest tolerance to dehydration | species were grouped according to pollution tolerance | various species of diatoms display different tolerances to acid.

So lately I have been irritated by other people who were not being tolerate to each other. I think every one should be more amicable and nicer to each other and more so during these days of trauma to our country. But in a period of much sadness yesterday, a wise friend told me that maybe people are just too tired of being tolerant, maybe they are just full up.

That was a very interesting point; I realized that I was not being tolerant to other people who were not being tolerant to me.

-
Amazing theory, amazing grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment